204 Ridge Road, Chadds Ford, PA 19317 $699,999
Interior Sq. Ft: 5,512
Subdivision: None Available
Visit this home virtually:https://listing.realtphotography.com/1522572?idx=1 - DUE TO BUYER DEFAULT ON SETTLEMENT DAY THIS HOME IS NOW AVAILABLE TO A NEW BUYER. ALL INSPECTIONS ON THIS HOME HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS WERE MADE. NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE RIGHT IN. Due to the current Covid issue this is the perfect home for stay at home with the family. In home office on main level and another one in the lower lever that can be used as a home office or extra bedroom. Half of the lower level use for your TV family room space and the other half turn into your in home school house. To experience your virtual tour click: https://listing.realtphotography.com/1522572?idx=1
- Location and privacy are just two of the many things this beautiful home has to offer you. This 4 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath custom built home is situated on a 2.2 acres with views of Open Space in the Award Winning Unionville-Chadds Ford School District. This home shows like a model. The first floor features an inviting large two story entry foyer with turned staircase that opens into the Living room and formal spacious dining room. Hardwood floors are featured in the foyer, hallway, staircase, Dining room and Kitchen. Enter the magnificent two story family room with floor to ceiling windows and stone gas fireplace for those wonderful family and friend gatherings. The gourmet kitchen has been updated with plenty of cabinets, granite counter tops, center island, tile backsplash, double ovens, pantry and stainless steel appliances and a sunny breakfast room with vaulted ceiling and skylights leading out to the back deck for morning coffee or evening bar-b-ques. There is also a back staircase off the kitchen. Finishing off this first floor is a powder room and private office for working from home with a lovely bay window. The upper level has an amazing master bedroom suite with tray ceiling, a sitting area with palladium windows with a beautiful view of the open space, with a new updated ensuite bath and walk-in closet. Finishing off this level are three additional bedrooms and full bath. A walkout finished lower level has a complete in-law suite or millennial or Nanny suite with kitchen, family room, play room, which can also be converted into an additional bedroom, there is also an additional room with closets to use as an office or extra bedroom if you so desire, wrapping room, extra laundry space just needs to be hooked up and storage. This space just adds to the perfection of this home allowing for additional living space Updates include HVAC systems (2 zones - 2014 2015) with an air scrubber plus filtration system, new carpets (2018) and freshly painted with neutral colors (2019). Perfect location, close to shops and restaurants within 20 miles to airport and train station. There is nothing to do but back up the moving truck and move right in. ***School Bus stop is at the top of your driveway*** SPECIALBONUS, NO EARNED INCOME TAX IN CHADDS FORD TOWNSHIP. .
Living Room: 17 X 13 - Main
Dining Room: 16 X 13 - Main
Kitchen: 14 X 12 - Main
Breakfast Room: 18 X 10 - Main
Office: 13 X 11 - Main
Master Bed: 20 X 17 - Upper 1
Bedroom 2: 14 X 13 - Upper 1
Bedroom 3: 14 X 13 - Upper 1
Bedroom 4: 13 X 13 - Upper 1
Home Assoc: No
Condo Assoc: No
Pool: No Pool
Elem. School: Chadds Ford Mid. School: Charles F. Patton High School: Unionville
90% Forced Air, Propane - Leased, Central A/C, Electric, Well Water, On Site Septic, Lower Floor Laundry, Main Floor Laundry
Attached Garage, Garage - Side Entry, Attached Garage Spaces #: 2;
Daylight, Full Basement, Outside Entrance Basement, Gas/Propane Fireplace
Stone Exterior, Stucco Exterior, Wood Siding, Deck(s), Other
Select a school from the following list. Schools are grouped by school type.
The schools on this list are selected by their proximity of up to 5 miles to the property address. Proximity does not guarantee enrollment eligibility. Please contact the school directly for more information on enrollment requirements.
* If there are more than 5 schools of any type within a close proximity, click on the button to see additional schools of that type near the search address.
Public Elementary (11 schools)
|Chadds Ford Elementary School||Unionville-Chadds Ford School District||K–5||Chadds Ford||2.2 mi|
|Concord Elementary School||Garnet Valley School District||K–2||Glen Mills||2.51 mi|
|Garnet Valley Elementary School||Garnet Valley School District||3–5||Glen Mills||2.58 mi|
|Bush (Charles W.) Pre-School||Brandywine School District||Preschool–K||Wilmington||3.4 mi|
|Hanby Elementary School||Brandywine School District||K–5||Wilmington||3.4 mi|
|Hillendale Elementary School||Unionville-Chadds Ford School District||K–5||Chadds Ford||4.08 mi|
|Bethel Springs Elementary School||Garnet Valley School District||1–5||Garnet Valley||4.14 mi|
|Lancashire Elementary School||Brandywine School District||K–5||Wilmington||4.44 mi|
|Pocopson Elementary School||Unionville-Chadds Ford School District||K–5||West Chester||4.49 mi|
|Forwood Elementary School||Brandywine School District||K–5||Wilmington||4.87 mi|
|Westtown-Thornbury Elementary School||West Chester Area School District||K–5||West Chester||5 mi|
Public Middle (3 schools)
|Garnet Valley Middle School||Garnet Valley School District||6–8||Glen Mills||2.55 mi|
|Springer Middle School||Brandywine School District||6–8||Wilmington||4.16 mi|
|Stetson Middle School||West Chester Area School District||6–8||West Chester||4.82 mi|
Public High (3 schools)
|Concord High School||Brandywine School District||9–12||Wilmington||2.91 mi|
|Garnet Valley High School||Garnet Valley School District||9–12||Glen Mills||3.12 mi|
|Brandywine High School||Brandywine School District||9–12||Wilmington||4.75 mi|
Private (11 schools)
|Goddard School||Nonsectarian||Preschool–K||Chadds Ford||1.24 mi|
|Kindercare Learning Centers||Nonsectarian||Preschool–K||Glen Mills||2.29 mi|
|Children S House Montessori||Nonsectarian||Preschool–K||Wilmington||2.89 mi|
|The Pilot School||Nonsectarian||K–8||Wilmington||2.98 mi|
|Brandywine Valley Christian Presch||Christian (no specific denomination)||Preschool–K||Wilmington||3.85 mi|
|Kindercare Learning Center||Nonsectarian||Preschool–K||West Chester||3.86 mi|
|Centerville Layton School||Nonsectarian||Ungraded||Wilmington||4.01 mi|
|Fairville Friends School Inc||Friends||Preschool–K||Chadds Ford||4.6 mi|
|St Mary Magdalen School||Roman Catholic||Preschool–8||Wilmington||4.76 mi|
|St Maximilian Kolbe Parish School||Roman Catholic||Preschool–8||West Chester||4.79 mi|
|Montessori Learning Centre||Nonsectarian||Preschool–K||Wilmington||4.82 mi|
© 2020 LiveBy. All Rights Reserved.
This report is a detailed community overview for Chadds Ford (19317), Pennsylvania.
- Average travel time to work for people in this community: 29
- Average salary of people in this community: $89,124
- Population Density (ppl / mile): 465
- Household Size (ppl): 2.67
- Households w/ Children: 62%
- Owned: 3,062 (81.5%)
- Rented: 642 (17.1%)
- Vacant: 53 (1.4%)
- Total: 3,757
The population of the community broken down by age group. The numbers at the top of each bar indicate the number of people in the age bracket below.
Climate and Weather
The Temperature chart displays average high and low values for January and July, and is designed to provide an indication of both seasonal and daily temperature variability. The Weather Risk Index indicates the calculated risk of each type of weather event occurring in the future. This risk is based on historical localized storm events and weather patterns. The national average for each type of weather event equals a score of 100, so a score of 200 would represent twice the risk as the national average, and a score of 50 would represent half the risk of the national average.
- Less than 9th Grade: 1.0%
- Some High School: 0.2%
- High School Graduate: 15.7%
- Some College: 12.9%
- Associate Degree: 4.9%
- Bachelor's Degree: 29.1%
- Graduate Degree: 36.1%
Median Income: $130,500
The Fair Market Rents show average gross rent estimates based on figures provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- One Bedroom: $1,430
- Two Bedroom: $1,643
- Three Bedroom: $2,512
© 2020 LiveBy. All Rights Reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Patterson-Schwartz Real Estate participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
Copyright BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved
Listing data as of 6/01/2020.